1. Detroit Lions - Matthew Stafford - QB - GeorgiaThe selection here was a debate before the Cutler trade. Now, there are too many teams in the QB sweepstakes for Detroit to go with another pick here and hope to get a QB at their other spot in the first round (20) or with a trade up.
2. St. Louis Rams - Jason Smith - OT - BaylorThe release of Orlando Pace determined this pick. It could be Eugene Monroe, who is the more natural blocker, but Smith is more athletic and interviewed very well at the combine.
3. Kansas City - Aaron Curry - OLB - Wake ForestMany teams rate Curry as the best player in the draft. The Chiefs won't pass him up.
4. Seattle Seahawks - Malcolm Jenkins - CB/S - Ohio St.Seattle is in a prime spot to trade down. One way or another, they will end up with Malcolm Jenkins filling their biggest need on defense.
5. Cleveland Browns - Michael Crabtree - WR - Texas TechThe Browns lost a major playmaker with the departure of Kellen Winslow. Crabtree is too good to pass up at this point.
6. Cincinnati Bengals - Eugene Monroe - OT - Virgina TechWith the loss of Stacy Andrews, this team is badly in need of an OT. The Bengals know their success depends on Carson Palmer, so they need to protect him.
7. Oakland Raiders - Jeremy Maclin - WR - MissouriThe Raiders take the best WR on the board.
8. Jacksonville Jaguars - B.J. Raji - DT - Boston CollegeJacksonville missed Marcus Stroud last year. Raji will help make the entire defense better.
9. Green Bay Packers - Brian Orakpo - DE/OLB - TexasThe Packers are shifting to a 3-4 and Orakpo fits in as a rush linebacker. Tyson Jackson will be considered.
10. San Francisco 49ers - Andre Smith - OT - AlabamaMike Singletary wants to establish a power run game to control the clock. To do that, the 49ers need a bookend opposite Joe Staley. Twill give a lot of thought to Mark Sanchez if he's still on the board.
11. Buffalo Bills - Robert Ayers - DE - TennesseeLucky for the Bills, all of the top pass rushers are still on the board. The Bills are looking for a left DE in their 4-3, since Schobel mans the right spot, and for that position the Bills are looking for a DE with more size. Ayers fits the bill.
12. Denver Broncos - Mark Sanchez - QB - USCThe Broncos will most likely have to move up to get Sanchez, but he will end up with the Broncos. After trading Cutler, the Broncos are armed with plenty of picks to move up in the draft and get Sanchez. Kyle Orton is not a long-term solution.
13. Washington Redskins - Everette Brown - DE - Florida St.Playing alongside Albert Haynesworth, this has the makings of a very good defensive line.
14. New Orleans Saints - Brian Cushing - OLB - USCThough the Saints have two returning starters at the position, neither Scott Fujita nor Scott Shanle are playmakers.
15. Houston Texans - Vontae Davis - CB - IllinoisThe Texans give up way too many big plays in the passing game. They would love if Malcolm Jenkins fell here.
16. San Diego Chargers - Tyson Jackson - DE - LSU17. New York Jets - Josh Freeman - QB - Kansas St.
18. Denver - Chris Wells - RB - Ohio St.19. Tampa Bay - Clay Matthews - OLB - USC
20. Detroit Lions - Brandon Pettigrew - TE - Oklahoma St.21. Philadelphia Eagles - Michael Oher - OT - Mississippi
22. Minnesota Vikings - Hakeem Nicks - WR - North Carolina23. New England Patriots - Donald Brown - RB - Connecticut
24. Atlanta Falcons - Peria Jerry - DT - Mississippi25. Miami Dolphins - Darius Butler - CB - Connecticut
26. Baltimore Ravens - Rey Maualuga - ILB - USC27. Indianapolis Colts - Brian Robiskie - WR - Ohio St.
28. Philadelphia - Sean Smith - CB/S - Utah29. New York Giants - Kenny Britt - WR - Rutgers
30. Tennessee Titans - Michael Johnson - DE - Georgia Tech31. Arizona Cardinals - Knowshon Moreno - RB - Georgia
32. Pittsburgh Steelers - Eben Britton - OT - Arizona